TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions set out the terms under which Goods are sold by Us through this website, www.powderbox.co.uk (“Our Site”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and ensure that you understand them before ordering any Goods from Our Site. You will be required to read and accept these Terms and Conditions when ordering Goods. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to order Goods through Our Site. These Terms and Conditions, as well as any and all Contracts are in the English language only.
- In these Terms and Conditions the following expressions have the following meanings:
means the contract that is formed between you and Us for the purchase and sale of Goods, as explained in Clause 6.2;
means our acceptance and confirmation of your Order;
means the goods sold by Us through Our Site;
means your order for Goods;
means Powderbox Cosmetics Limited , a limited company registered in England under 10989952, whose registered address is C/- First Corporate 16 Churchill Way Cardiff CF10 2DX and whose trading address is PO Box 2010372 Exeter UK.
you, the user of Our Site.
- Information About Us
- Our Site, www.powderbox.co.uk, is owned and operated by Powderbox Cosmetics Limited , a limited company registered in England under 10989952, whose registered address is C/- First Corporate 16 Churchill Way Cardiff CF10 2DX.
- We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms including for legal, regulatory or security reasons at any time. Whilst we will flag changes on Our Site and/or send emails in relation to major changes, it is your responsibility to check the Terms for changes. If you do not agree to any of the Terms then you can simply stop using Our Site at any time. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about our Terms please contact us at
- By mail, addresed to Powderbox Customer Services at PO Box 2010372 Exeter UK; or
- By email, addressed to Powderbox Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to and Use of Our Site
- Access to Our Site is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
- Age restrictions
Consumers may only purchase Goods through Our Site if they are at least 18 years of age or, if under 18 years of age, with the consent of your parent or guardian.
- Goods, Pricing and Availability
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions and graphical representations of Goods available from Us correspond to the actual Goods. Please note, however, the following:
- Images of Goods are for illustrative purposes only. There may be slight variations in colour between the image of a product and the actual product sold due to differences in computer displays and lighting conditions;
- Images and/or descriptions of packaging are for illustrative purposes only, the actual packaging of Goods may vary.
- We do not promise that Goods will be available.
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on Our Site are correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- All prices are checked by Us when We process your Order. In the unlikely event that We have shown incorrect pricing information, We will contact you in writing before proceeding with your Order.
- All prices on Our Site include VAT.
- Delivery options and related charges will be presented to you as part of the order process.
- Our Site will guide you through the ordering process. Before submitting your Order to Us you will be given the opportunity to review your Order and amend it. Please ensure that you have checked your Order carefully before submitting it.
- No part of Our Site constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your Order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept. Our acknowledgement of receipt of your Order does not mean that we have accepted it. Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending you a Dispatch Confirmation by email. Only once We have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation will there be a legally binding Contract between Us and you.
- Dispatch Confirmations shall contain the following information:
- Confirmation of the Goods ordered including full details of the main characteristics of those Goods;
- Fully itemised pricing for the Goods ordered including, where appropriate, taxes, delivery and other additional charges;
- Estimated delivery date(s) and time(s);
- If We, for any reason, do not accept or cannot fulfil your Order, no payment shall be taken under normal circumstances. If We have taken payment any such sums will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days.
- Payment for Goods and related delivery charges must always be made in advance and you will be prompted to pay during the order process. Your chosen payment method will not be charged until We dispatch your Goods.
- We accept the payment methods listed in the Order process.
- Delivery, Risk and Ownership
- We only accept orders for delivery to the UK.
- Unless otherwise stated, delivery will be made from our warehouse to the address provided by you.
- We will endeavour to despatch the Goods to you within the time period that you select during the Order process.
- If We are unable to despatch the Goods within that time We will email to let You know and to give you an estimated delivery date.
- You are only responsible for the Goods when they are delivered to you.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase from Us. If you are unhappy with the product in any way (for example if there is obvious damage to the item from transport or packaging damaged during transport) please contact Us as soon as possible.
- Ownership of the Goods passes to you once we have received payment in full of all sums due (including any applicable delivery charges).
- Faulty, Damaged or Incorrect Goods
By law, We must provide goods that are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, as described at the time of purchase, in accordance with any pre-contract information We have provided, and that match any samples or models that you have seen or examined (unless We have made you aware of any differences). If any Goods you have purchased do not comply and, for example, have faults or are damaged when you receive them, or if you receive incorrect Goods, please contact Us as soon as reasonably possible to inform Us of the fault, damage or error, and to arrange for a refund, repair or replacement.
- Cancelling and Returning Goods if You Change Your Mind
- If you are a consumer in the European Union, you have a legal right to a “cooling off” period within which you can cancel the Contract for any reason. This period begins once your Order is complete and We have sent you your Dispatch Confirmation, i.e. when the Contract between you and Us is formed.
- If the Goods are being delivered to you in a single instalment (whether single or multiple items), the cooling off period ends 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the Goods.
- If the Goods are being delivered in separate instalments on separate days, the cooling off period ends 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the final instalment of Goods.
- If your order is for the regular delivery of Goods over a defined period, the cooling off period ends 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the first delivery of Goods.
- If you wish to exercise your right to cancel under this Clause 10, you must inform Us of your decision within the cooling off period by sending Us an email or a letter.
- Refunds may be reduced for any diminished value in the Goods resulting from your excessive handling of them.
- Please note that you may lose your legal right to cancel under this Clause 10 in the following circumstances:
- If the Goods are sealed for health or hygiene reasons and you have unsealed those Goods after receiving them;
- If the Goods have been inseparably mixed with other items (according to their nature) after you have received them.
- Please ensure that you return Goods to Us no more than 14 calendar days after the day on which you have informed Us that you wish to cancel under this Clause 10.
- You may return Goods to Us by post or another suitable delivery service of your choice to Our returns address at PO Box 2010372 Exeter UK. Please note that you must bear the costs of returning Goods to Us if cancelling under this Clause 10. We will also charge you the direct cost to Us of collection if you request that We collect the Goods from you.
- Refunds under this Clause 10 will be issued to you within 14 calendar days of the following the day on which We receive the Goods back
- Our Liability to Consumers
- We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees and agents. We do not seek to exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation by Us or Our employees or agents.
- You have certain rights under the law. These include that any Goods supplied by Us will be of satisfactory quality and fit for their intended purpose. Nothing in these Terms is intended to affect these statutory rights. For more information about your statutory rights contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- If We breach these Terms we shall only be liable for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such a breach, up to a maximum of the purchase price of your Order. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by You and Us at the time of entering into the Contract.
- Information provided about the Goods is intended to be used for educational or informational purposes only. The statements and Goods are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with Your own doctor or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made on Our SIte.
- We are not responsible for:
- losses not caused by our breach;
- indirect losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of entering into this agreement, for example loss of profits or loss of opportunity;
- failure to provide the Site Website or to meet any of our obligations under these Terms where such failure is due to Events Beyond Our Control
- loss of revenue
- loss of business
"Events Beyond Our Control" means any cause beyond our reasonable control which prevents us from providing Our Site or fulfilling any of our other obligations under this agreement and includes but is not limited to fire, flood, storm, riot, civil disturbance, war, nuclear accident, terrorist activity and acts of God
- How to contact us and give complaints and feedback
- We always welcome feedback from Our customers and, whilst We always use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your experience as a customer of Ours is a positive one, We nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint.
- If you wish to contact Us or complain about any aspect of your dealings with Us, please contact Us in one of the following ways:
- By mail, addresed to Customer Services at PO Box 2010372 Exeter UK;
- By email, addressed to Customer Services at email@example.com ;
By contacting Us by telephone on 01392346995.
- How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
- All personal information that We may collect (including, but not limited to, your name, address and telephone number) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights under that Act.
- We may use your personal information to:
- Provide Our Goods and services to you;
- Process your Order (including payment) for the Goods; and
- Inform you of new products and/or services available from Us (if you opt or have previously opted to receive it). You may request that We stop sending you this information at any time.
- In certain circumstances (if, for example, you wish to purchase Goods on credit), and with your consent, We may pass your personal information on to credit reference agencies. These agencies are also bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 and should use and hold your personal information accordingly.
- We will not pass on your personal information to any third parties without first obtaining your express permission.
- Other Important Terms
- We may transfer (assign) Our obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) to a third party
- The Contract is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions. The remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and enforceable.
- No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms and Conditions means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time in response to changes in relevant laws and other regulatory requirements. If We change these Terms and Conditions as they relate to your Order, We will give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and provide details of how to cancel if you are not happy with them. If you do opt to cancel, you must return any affected Goods you have already received and we will arrange for a full refund (including delivery charges).
- These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.